Next Steps Post-Kyoto: U.S. Options
Session 2: What Are Our Domestic Policy Options?
Thursday, February 24, 2005, 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Location: Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee Hearing Room
Links: Background and Sponsorship Information | Event Summary
To view presentations from this event, please choose from the links below:
Moderator: Dan Chartier, President, Emissions Marketing Association
John Novak, Director of Environmental Activities, EPRI
George Sterzinger, Director, Renewable Energy Policy Project
Drew Kodjak, Program Director/Attorney, NCEP
John Carberry, Director of Environmental Technologies, DuPont
Rachel Miller, Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Eric Loewen, Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE)
· Summary of legislative efforts in the 108th Congress
· Possible approaches in the 109th: Congressional perspective
· Utility and Manufacturer Perspectives
· Technology/Fuel Options
· Financial Community Perspectives
· Administration perspective
If you have any questions about this event, please contact SEI at email@example.com or 202-466-6600.